Clinical Interest for Patients
Specializing in the care of recreational and professional athletes, Dr. Genuario’s areas of expertise include: athletic hip injuries and femoral acetabular impingement, hip preservation surgery, various knee and shoulder injuries, as well as minimally invasive shoulder and knee arthroscopy, orthopaedic trauma, and the cutting-edge science of regenerative medicine, including stem cells and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy.
My philosophy of care is a commitment to my patients and their families to deliver care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, innovation, science, and technology.
Specializing in the care of recreational and professional athletes.
- Orthopedics - Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Board Certification
Conditions & Treatments
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
- Hip Injuries and Disorders
- Knee Injuries and Disorders
- Leg Injuries and Disorders
University of Colorado Hospital
- MD, Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine (2003)
- MS, Dartmouth College (2006)
- BS, University of Notre Dame (IN) (1999)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Program (2004)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Program, Orthopedics (2009)
- AANA, Member
- AAOS, Member
- AAOSM, Member
- ISHA, Member
Research interests for Patients:
As an active researcher, Dr. Genuario has contributed to the advancement of orthopaedics by publishing numerous articles, abstracts and book chapters. He continues to present at conferences across the country and has a particular interest in the establishment of cost-effective patient care.
View Dr. Genuario's personal website www.hipandkneedenver.com for more information.