Care of sports teams is a part of the fellowship and will include local high schools, the Denver Broncos Football Club, and the Colorado Rockies Baseball Team.
Sports Coverage: Fellows will develop into well-rounded sports medicine physicians who can care for all aspects of athletic injury beginning on the field of competition, progressing through non-operative as well as surgical treatment, and proceeding with advanced rehabilitation protocols to maximize the opportunity for the athlete to return back to the pre-injury level of function.
- Full immersion in summer training camp
- Coverage of home games with staff physicians
- Weekly coverage of training room
- Participation in NFL Combine in Indianapolis
- 1 week of spring training in Scottsdale
- Game coverage with tickets for your family
- Sideline game coverage and training room