Clinical Interest for Patients
Athletic knee and shoulder conditions, including knee ligament, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), collateral ligament, meniscus and articular cartilage injuries. Shoulder dislocations, separations, rotator cuff impingement and tears, labral tears, clavicle fractures
Martin Boublik, MD, co-founded Steadman Hawkins Clinic-Denver in 1993. He serves as the Head Team Physician for the Denver Broncos Football Club and an associate team physician for the Colorado Rockies. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the Harvard Combined Orthopedic Program in Boston, Massachusetts followed by a clinical trauma fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital and a sports medicine fellowship at the Steadman Hawkins Clinic in Vail, Colorado. Dr. Boublik is board certified in orthopedic surgery and has a CAQ in sports medicine. Dr. Boublik volunteers as team physician for Cherry Creek High School's athletic program and as a member of the Cherry Creek School District Medical Advisory Board. He is also an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orhtopedics at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. In addition, Dr. Boublik is a member of a number of professional societies, including the AAOS, AOSSM, and National Football League Team Physicians Society. As a contributor to literature in his field, Dr. Boublik has published a number of journal articles, book chapters, and abstracts. He has presented at conferences in the US and abroad. "The most gratifying aspect of my practice as an orthopedic surgeon is helping a patient recover from an injury and return to an active lifestyle. I strive to understand my patients’ concerns, educate them about their treatment options and tailor their care to meet their individual goals. Whether my patient is a professional athlete, weekend warrior or someone hoping to once again chase the kids around the backyard, it is a pleasure to participate in his or her recovery."
Martin Boublik, MD, serves as the Head Team Physician for the Denver Broncos Football Club and an associate team physician for the Colorado Rockies.
- Orthopedics - Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Board Certification (1995,2011)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certification
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty-Sports Medicine, Board Certification
Conditions & Treatments
- Bones, Joints and Muscles
- Knee Injuries and Disorders
- Leg Injuries and Disorders
- Shoulder Injuries and Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
University of Colorado Hospital
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (1986)
- BS, Princeton University (NJ) (1982)
Massachusetts General Hospital Program,
Chief Resident, Orthopedics (1991)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Member
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine, Member
- Colorado Medical Society, Member
- National Football League Team Physicians Society, Member
School of Medicine, Orthopedics
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injuries as well as meniscus and cartilage injuries.